Information request?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information request?

I lost my dad back in august and acquired some guns he had. I was wondering about the value of a model 94 winchester 30-30 rifle. I don't know the year exactly but know it's pretty old. Not interested in selling it but wondered if any gun enthusist could enlighten me on the value. Appreciate any help.

they dont make those anymore, depending on the condition anywhere from $250 to $700
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info. It's in real good shape, maybe needs a little cleaning. I'm not a big gun person but shot it a couple years ago at the range in Texas City. Open sight at 50 yards was on the money. Thanks again!

Comment

No problem
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Heres is the site i price evry gun i ohttp://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx?SearchType=0&Timeframe=0&Keywor ds=*model+94+winchester+30-30&Cat=3023&Items=50wn off of.......
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Sorry for the sp ,here is the site i use to price guns,

Comment

if anyone has some knowledge about older guns id like to pick their brain. my grandfather has some guns that are old and in great shape that will most likely get passed to me and id like to know their worth. would probably never sell them, just nice to know.

one is i pump action 30-06 which i have never seen before and didnt even know existed. i think its a winchester. either way, awesome gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylie Howard View Post
                if anyone has some knowledge about older guns id like to pick their brain. my grandfather has some guns that are old and in great shape that will most likely get passed to me and id like to know their worth. would probably never sell them, just nice to know.

one is i pump action 30-06 which i have never seen before and didnt even know existed. i think its a winchester. either way, awesome gun.
                Wow Kyle ,my step dad handed me down a a remmington 30 06 pump cant rem. the model num. go to gunbroker.com and price the modles you have .

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  Thanks for the info. It's in real good shape, maybe needs a little cleaning. I'm not a big gun person but shot it a couple years ago at the range in Texas City. Open sight at 50 yards was on the money. Thanks again!
                  Make sure you dont do anything to the wood like sand or strip the finish. Also keep all the hardware original. You can lower the value by getting rid of the original wear it may have seen over the years!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    Wow Kyle ,my step dad handed me down a a remmington 30 06 pump cant rem. the model num. go to gunbroker.com and price the modles you have .
                    The older remmington pump's were model 760 the newer r 7600

Comment

Working...
                    X