chocolate duck hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate duck hunting?

Hey guys, been a while since I posted, was just wondering if anybody knew if there were some land to either buy or lease or public hunting was on chocolate, getting kinda used up on wallisville LOL thanks guys
    Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!!

Very little to none ...

West side of chocolate bay, is federal reserve
    East side private land and off limits

Further west there are some huning clubs like 3 bayous and others

closests public land is barazoria NWR - look up on line for details
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

You can split a halls bayou membership 4 or 5 ways. Prolly have the best lease ponds on this part of the coast.

Comment

I appreciate it guys, so 3 bayous, do you guys have any contacts for lease info for halls and such? I'm more used to wallisville where my buddies duck camp is, thanks

Comment

I was able to find them by googgling.

Comment

haha

Comment

Ya I tried to Google and it keeps bringing me to some Arkansas hunting club, oh well, no.worries, guess ill just stick to.fishing chocolate instead of.hunting it LOL thanks guys

Comment

Stay in the water and u can hunt anywere in carankaw
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

have you had experience with that in carankaw? or have you just heard that?

Comment

Originally posted by fishcatchr View Post
                    have you had experience with that in carankaw? or have you just heard that?
                    SOME members of the club near there will run anyone hunting near them off the water & make they're experience / encounter with them so bad that you'll never come back.

Funny thing I ran into a GW and we had a 30 minute conversation about the group I am referring to very interesting to hear the "Laws" interpretation of where I was pointing out I was wanting to hunt... It's a shame some people think they own public water.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                    X