thought id share some dead mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thought id share some dead mounts

getting close to hunting season and ive got the itch. here are a few dead mounts ive done. lets see some pics of yours.

Wow those are nice!

Comment

Cool!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice mounts

This is my favorite mount.

Comment

Thats cool!

Comment

That's some sick sheeet there Paul. I like them eyeballs. BTW, is Norman Bates your cousin or did he teach you Taxidermy? I'm afraid to ask what's in tghe bedroom at the top of the house???? ("Psycho Shower Scene" music starts now)!!!

How's the Chupacabra coming along?
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
              I'm having trouble getting to stand Jerry , but here's a shot of it .
              BS, that's Obama aint it? Don't try fooling me. Or is that what Obama's son would look like? Trayvonchupa Obama.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Wow Paul,I thought you were kidding about taking a mail order course in taxidermy,But the wonderful examples of your work leave me breathless,and speechless.You have elevated this fine hobby to a level that few, If any could ever hope to achieve! After seeing your fine works of Art it is obvious that you truly have some talent! Im sure the fine folks of this site will look forward to many more examples of your newest calling. Good Luck getting the Cabra to stand on his own!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

lol
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That is some scary stuff!

Nice work...I think.???

Cudos to you for keeping the roads free of dead animals.
                    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Sweet mounts Mike
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Uh, yes they are nice mounts-they aren't freaking sickos like Norman Bates the II, err Paul's.

Comment

Mike you know I thought your work was good! Thanks for putting it out there for us! See ya around!
                          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

slabnabbin ...badger? id like one i thought i saw one once turned out to be a porkipine didnt kill it wasnt sure if it was legal. wish i had after i found out the were legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                              Yes mike they are nice . Sorry for the highjack .
                              all good actually looks like some of the kind of work i did when i first started.

Comment

Working...
                              X