ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ammo

Where's the best place on the net to order AK 47 ammo (7.62 x 39) in 1000 round lots. I need some more ammo-planning on hoarding some just in case-ya never know with the complete SOBs in office now.

Also, is $300 a good price for an AK47 that had about 15 boxes shot through it-it aint the high priced model-likely the stamped version, just bayonet and extra clips included. Is accurate though.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Cheaoer than dirt is where i get my ammo and $250-300 is a decent price it also depends on the make of the ak. Do u know the make / maker?

Comment

I think its Check. I ordered 1000 rds of wolf fmj for $236 delivered-non corrosive from the armory.com before Oblome proposes a ban on internet ammo.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Okay well that price is about right and that ammo price is almost the same price too lol im bout to have to order some more i only have like 200 rounds left

Comment

Also, watch Wally world ... they can have ammo prices that are hard to beat

i get my .45 100 rd blocks from them
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Better get em before Obama stops that also. I bought my last rounds for the .40 at carters country. I need to shoot something - dadgummit...
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I get some of my reloading supplies at midway.

Comment

Here is what I found on the gun.

Its stamped, Romanian made. It has the hand hold in the stock butt. Bayonet, also has a leather belt strap. long barrel, sniper sights, with (2) 30 round clips that fit great. clip belt holder and a leather shoulder strap. getting from my brother and he paid $300 for it about 6 years ago. Sniper sights-I guess that may be a flip up range sight???

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Here is what I found on the gun.

Its stamped, Romanian made. It has the hand hold in the stock butt. Bayonet, also has a leather belt strap. long barrel, sniper sights, with (2) 30 round clips that fit great. clip belt holder and a leather shoulder strap. getting from my brother and he paid $300 for it about 6 years ago. Sniper sights-I guess that may be a flip up range sight???
                  If its romanian then $300 is a damn good deal in my opinion and alot of peoples they are the better made aks!

Comment

Working...
                  X