opening teal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening teal

do yall think there will be any teal around the christmas/drum bay area opening weekend

Go look around. I will be fishing that area in the next few weeks, and I will let you know. I will be in Chicago for the opener, sucks.......................................
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

is it legal to hunt in west bay on the south shoreline if u are in a canoe

Comment

PM Westendangler and he will let you know.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

only if you are in a canoe

Comment

Yes, don't even try it in any other watercraft.

Go out and look yourself, and don't tell us if you get on them.

Comment

I tried hunting on S. Shoreline once. I had some pissed off people come out to me and then the Sheriff came out then the Game Warden. They detained me for 2 hours then let me go. I was completely legal but they searched everything on my boat & then truck!

Yes it is legal to hunt in the bay. There are many rules when doing so make sure you know them all & are not in violation. Contact your local game warden.

I prefer hunting in less populated bays!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The areas south the the ICW around W. Bay, Bastrop, and Christmas (including X-Mas Point) are legal to hunt. WIth that beinb said you better look at the Nat. Brazoria Wildlife refuge web site to know where not to HUNT ... or else .... They could take everything from you....

Keep in mind when hunting from a canoe .... near a shoreline ... do not shoot over private land/ protected land .... that is against the law
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Lots of teal in the bay this am, but most over the refuge. Good bunch in halls..
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                  X