• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dove Season

Anybody go dove hunting on here?
    First trip I took was in willis saw 8 shot 5
    Going to Uvalde Texas this next weekend hope to bag around 50
    "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish,
    and feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishings not that hard."
    -Ron Swanson-

Yes sir, will be out there next Friday.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Re: Dove Season

Yep goin opening day! ! Im ready to blast but Im not ready for the drive ........ its gonna take like 3 minutes from my house lol . Seriously though ive been seein alot of fat white wings around my inlaws place thats where ill be .

Comment

I did the opener in Rio Hondo. Lots of birds I went thru 6 boxes of shells to get 2 limits that weekend. I need more practice shooting. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
          Yep goin opening day! ! Im ready to blast but Im not ready for the drive ........ its gonna take like 3 minutes from my house lol . Seriously though ive been seein alot of fat white wings around my inlaws place thats where ill be .
          Man your lucky I had to drive 6 hours to my spot. I need to find somewhere closer to home to hunt.

Comment

Leaving at six in morning for another six hour drive. Is all well worth it in the end though. Photos to follow I hope.....
            I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

[QUOTE=FISHINFREAK;230773]Yep goin opening day! ! Im ready to blast but Im not ready for the drive ........ its gonna take like 3 minutes from my house lol . .[/QUOTE

X2
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                Yes sir, will be out there next Friday.
                Sounds good. Ill meet you there brother
                Karma's a beach.

Comment

Going to Uvalde Texas this next weekend hope to bag around 50[/QUOTE]

Uvalde is the only place I have ever been where a GW walked up on me in the field. So many birds the hunts were over quick. Been a while for me, just can't find a place local. Have fun and be safe to everyone.

Comment

If yall guys ever need company shoot me a pm have my own gear and will buy whatever yall drink

Comment

Originally posted by Astros13 View Post
                      Man your lucky I had to drive 6 hours to my spot. I need to find somewhere closer to home to hunt.
                      find an outfitter in El Campo! Bunch o bird there
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I'll be heading down to the deer lease next Thursday. Check up on some blinds Friday and hunt some birds Saturday morning. I can wait!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Astros13 View Post
                          My spot aint that bad *** but ur welcome to come sometime. My inlaws have a lil over 10 acres which 8 or more is his hay field and right on the other side of the barbwire is a pond so we just sit in the brush by the pond it definitely aint a outfitter hunt for sure but can atleast sit drink beer and shoot some! !

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                            I'll be heading down to the deer lease next Thursday. Check up on some arrowheads Friday and hunt some arrowheads Saturday morning. I can wait!!
                            Get some good ones bro
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

went out to Uvalde last weekend shot around 50
                              "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish,
                              and feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishings not that hard."
                              -Ron Swanson-

Comment

Working...
                              X