Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just talked to tpw there is no such things as teal tags

Comment

He was joking, and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Thanks for alerting the TKF community too though

Comment

Originally posted by fishingcowboy View Post
        i just talked to tpw there is no such things as teal tags
        did you ask them about the Beaver Tags and the Snipe Hunting they hold every Sunday?

I knew RonE would get a few takers
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

wtf, I just bought some Teal Tags.

Comment

I would be interested in these beaver tags you speak of...

Comment

well i have always been legal and i just wanted to make sure........... cause sometimes tpw comes up with some crazy sh**

Comment

Originally posted by fishingcowboy View Post
                well i have always been legal and i just wanted to make sure........... cause sometimes tpw comes up with some crazy sh**
                Oh, you asked Texas Department of Parks and Wildlife

I told you to get your tags from Texas Department of Fish and Game.

Remember, if you are going to duck or goose hunt this season there is a new Fish and Game Department rule that all calls must be approved by the department of Fish and Game. People caught calling ducks with unapproved calls will have the calls confiscated and if it happens a second time, the call will be confiscated and the caller fined.

Take your old calls by any fish and game office or to any warden and blow the call. Approval only takes a minute and you will receive a stamp for the call. This service is free.
                Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Don't forget to put some effort and forceful air pressure into the call too!

Comment

Dang, you were right. I guess I have to pick some teal tags up before early season opens.

Comment

I'll give you something to blow on ....

And the stamp too......

Originally posted by RonE View Post
                      Oh, you asked Texas Department of Parks and Wildlife

I told you to get your tags from Texas Department of Fish and Game.

Remember, if you are going to duck or goose hunt this season there is a new Fish and Game Department rule that all calls must be approved by the department of Fish and Game. People caught calling ducks with unapproved calls will have the calls confiscated and if it happens a second time, the call will be confiscated and the caller fined.

Take your old calls by any fish and game office or to any warden and blow the call. Approval only takes a minute and you will receive a stamp for the call. This service is free.
                      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                        Dang, you were right. I guess I have to pick some teal tags up before early season opens.

Yan, how long did that take you??

Comment

I'm not sure I know what you mean

Comment

I got my tags-there is no tag for teal, but you all need your scaup, shoveler, whistler and merganser tags. You know those are the best eating ducks there be and that's why you gotta have the tags because so many folks target those sought-after species more than anything else. Also, the snow goose tag is required this year since they're so tasty also. Yum yum-tastes like muddy fish.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am so blasting some mergies this season. Really cool looking drakes.

I see them swimming while on the kayak, and since they dive to escape first, I can generally paddle to right where they will go. When they surface and I'm 10' away they freak out and take off. This is when I plan to whip out the 12ga and blast away. Kind of like jumping ducks off a pond, but in the open bay

Comment

I hate MERGS!!! I always think they are buffleheads and it pisses me off when I pick it up and it has that nasty looking bill!

Comment

Working...
                                X