X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill lease it to you.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

looks like I'm buying a farm. You are about to be without a pond in rock island there jack!

Comment

Where do y'all locate land for lease? I am in the market and am having trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
          Where do y'all locate land for lease? I am in the market and am having trouble.
          It's really word of mouth. Craigslist is a great source, but most of the outfitters have previous relationships with the farmers. The farmers maintain the land and we lease it from them.

I recently joined a lease for next year too... Altair / Rock Island area. There are some great places still left, just have to drive a little further to them now.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            It's really word of mouth. Craigslist is a great source, but most of the outfitters have previous relationships with the farmers. The farmers maintain the land and we lease it from them.

I recently joined a lease for next year too... Altair / Rock Island area. There are some great places still left, just have to drive a little further to them now.

are you with a hunting club?

Comment

Rock island. West of eagle lake

I leased this by myself from a farmer I ran across
              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                I leased this by myself from a farmer I ran across
                Naw, you leased it for us JACK! Let me know when you need my 20 spot! You still wanting to get a group together for next season on your old place?
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Rock island. West of eagle lake

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                  Naw, you leased it for us JACK! Let me know when you need my 20 spot! You still wanting to get a group together for next season on your old place?
                  No not on that place
                  Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                  X