Langley hog hunting - centerville, tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langley hog hunting - centerville, tx

I have been wanting to go to this place for year and could use some extra meat. Yeah, I could trap them and get some meat, but I want to go for the weekend and drink some brew and shoot some hogs. I have never been but it looks like a good spot. The place says they can take up to (8) hunters and we would have the ranch for the entire weekend. You can check out there website and let me know if anyone wants to go, because I am ready when you are.

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

how much

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
      I have been wanting to go to this place for year and could use some extra meat. Yeah, I could trap them and get some meat, but I want to go for the weekend and drink some brew and shoot some hogs. I have never been but it looks like a good spot. The place says they can take up to (8) hunters and we would have the ranch for the entire weekend. You can check out there website and let me know if anyone wants to go, because I am ready when you are.

DB
      Dude, i have a place in west colombia thats 250 acres with food plots, feeders, a pond with hybrids, and a house on it i can take you and three ppl for cheap!!!! What are you doing>?
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Ahh I forgot about that place.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by bubbas kenner View Post
          how much
          125.00 for up to 100 - lbs with a maximum of 225 or 250 total dollars spent. So if you shoot a 500 -lb boar it would be the 225.00 Lodging is 25 I night I believe
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Rip off. Come to my buddies place. Pond, cabin, smoker pit, blinds, feeders, planted fields
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

I will get with you.
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Yea man we have a blast down there. The san bernard river runs throuhg his land and hes got a pond stocked with cats, stripers, and perch the size of paper plates. Three nice blinds with feeders, and a nice cabin with full everything. And a polaris ranger for night time beer drinkin spot lightin killn time. Ive killed alot of pigs out there. And its down the road from a good bar.
                Karma's a beach.

Comment

Then the next morning when we are hung over we make a 5 minute drive to the snow flake donut shop and grub on some hot fresh glazed donuts and hit on the chinese lady ahahah. then arrive back at the cabin at 9 or 10 to start off the drinkn with a bloody mary.
                  Karma's a beach.

Comment

Heck, I don't hunt but that sounds like a good time!!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Sounds like a good place to open up a Betty Ford Clinic. LOL

Comment

Nevermind... They are booked for the next year and a half..
                        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                          Nevermind... They are booked for the next year and a half..
                          I dunno: I think we oughta check out Express' place. Sounds great!
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                            I dunno: I think we oughta check out Express' place. Sounds great!
                            Yessir!!
                            Karma's a beach.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                              X