468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ever used Tim Crowley Guide Service for dove/ducks/geese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ever used Tim Crowley Guide Service for dove/ducks/geese?

Was looking at possibly getting with them on a dove and teal hunt, but wanted to see if any of you ever hunted with him or his guide service? If so, Pro's/Con's, and anything else yall could offer.

Thanks!

I hunt with him 4-5 times a year, but do the unguided duck hunts so I have not hunted directly with him. Well, I did do one guided teal (with cory-I believe) hunt and we shot 11 of the 12 teal allowed. It was slow but we had a decent flock come in to end it. That is what you get hunting on Sundays on the second weekend.

I have met him in the mornings and is a nice guy and I always seem to have decent shoots. They have nice blinds that you can drive up to most of the time. It is a perfect place to work you dog - standard flooded rice fields.

I will be hunting with them again next season.

Good luck to you.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thanks! I emailed him a while back and never received a reply - may have to call him direct. Sure hope to do some hunting with him this upcoming season.

Thanks again, Gulfcoast13

Chris

Comment

Anytime.

He usually takes a bit to reply, so I would suggest calling. One last thing, book in advance as they get full quick. I tried booking a few last minute mid week for the weekend hunts last year and it was a no go.

DB
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
        X