Opening Day Dove Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redfish Rob View Post
    thats bullshit. thats just a a-hole for a game warden if u were born before 89 u dont have to have it.
    I think it is more like 1970 I too received a ticket in cotulla few years back I had to go take it I was born in 73 the guy with me in 71 he was also ticketed!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      I think it is more like 1970 I too received a ticket in cotulla few years back I had to go take it I was born in 73 the guy with me in 71 he was also ticketed!
      If you were born on or after 9/2/71 you have to take it....
      Last edited by WestEndAngler; September 2, 2009, 01:26 PM.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That aint fair guys. Of course, I get screwed on Social Security since 1957 starts the stair-step "later date" after 65 years old. Me no get Social Security until I beleieve 66 years old-at my rate and lifestyle, I may be dead by then. You all get stair-stepped also and worse than I do-I think Obamee should get with Sharpton and Sheila Jackson Lee and cry "discrimination".
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I called Austin 10 AM on Tuesday after receiving the citation... Received the new card yesterday in the mail... The card beat the ticket... I put a call into the court house and GW hasn't turned them in yet... I'm sure he's going to wait till after the weekend... Not sure how that works. I'm legal again try and stop me
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

If you were born on or after September 2, 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              I called Austin 10 AM on Tuesday after receiving the citation... Received the new card yesterday in the mail... The card beat the ticket... I put a call into the court house and GW hasn't turned them in yet... I'm sure he's going to wait till after the weekend... Not sure how that works. I'm legal again try and stop me
              i need a copy of mine also who did ya call?
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
              X