No announcement yet.

All Systems are Go for Launch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said hello country bumkins,how the frost out on the pumkins!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Look me up, It's also my camp house. I hunt just north off hwy 255 8 miles down the road.

Do they have the green roof?
      "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Yeppers thats the place .

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          Yeppers thats the place .
          Nice place, I pass by it all the time. My wife loves the big basket in the yard...lol

Mr Bounty, sorry for the hijack were just keeping it going antisapating your report, Im stuck in Pasadena working this weekend.
          Last edited by Keller; October 9, 2009, 08:04 PM.
          "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Yeh Mr.Bounty sorry for the hijacken hows your hunting been?

Comment

No problem with the Hijack, heck I was in the woods......

I did a lot of huntin and no killin, it was great though. The deer fooled me for a week, I got pictures of deer at all times of the day and night, just not when I was in the stand. I finally got a shot on that big spike this Saturday morning, but he jumped over the arrow. Haven't seen them do that much but he wasn't done making a fool of me. He came right back and let me have a second shot. Figured I'd aim center mass and he ducked that one. I could bring myself to go back out after that. He will have to wait a couple of weeks, before I can get back up for another chance.
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Derek, the best thing about fishing, you can make a bad cast and still catch a fish. That bow does not work that way, enjoy the woods.

Comment

Yep, no matter what folks say the deer have the advantage when you are huntin them with a bow. I'll head back up there and see if I'll have better luck next time.
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

lets see some blood!!!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                      No problem with the Hijack, heck I was in the woods......

I did a lot of huntin and no killin, it was great though. The deer fooled me for a week, I got pictures of deer at all times of the day and night, just not when I was in the stand. I finally got a shot on that big spike this Saturday morning, but he jumped over the arrow. Haven't seen them do that much but he wasn't done making a fool of me. He came right back and let me have a second shot. Figured I'd aim center mass and he ducked that one. I could bring myself to go back out after that. He will have to wait a couple of weeks, before I can get back up for another chance.
                      Deer 2
                      bounty hunter 0

Hang in there hell be back. I bet it was a rush!!!!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                        Deer 2
                        bounty hunter 0

Hang in there hell be back. I bet it was a rush!!!!

I think the second shot was more of a rush than the first. Heck for a few minutes I thought he was coming back for thirds.........

One thing for sure, if I don't get him with a bow, I want to see him try to jump or duck my .270........

Comment

You get him bounty i cant wait tell the rifle season starts im going to get my buck out of the way and on to them big girls.

Comment

Working...
                          X