Primo High Roller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo High Roller?

Has anyone here used a high roller and if so how do you like it? I was thinking about getting one, but I'm skeptical. I like the standard reed calls, but it would be nice to have a call that can bring in different species with just one piece.
    Son of the Republic

Nope , but I have several HIGH ROLLER top water prop baits that I like .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Its good. You are really better off with a whistle anyways on the coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
        X2
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

the high roller is a whistle. the high roller always rolls with me no matter where I hunt.

Comment

Tis what i meant. That and a cheapo dr-85 is all i have around my neck. Too many duck dynasty-wannabe kazoo blowers out there

Comment

Tis what i meant. That and a cheapo dr-85 is all i have around my neck. Too many duck dynasty-wannabe kazoo blowers out there
              I dont do much duck or goose hunting anymore but I did plenty growing up I can call them with my mouth
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                I dont do much duck or goose hunting anymore but I did plenty growing up I can call them with my mouth

you are pretty good at blowing with your mouth.

Comment

that ain't no lie. Its the sole reason I don't hunt public if I don't have to.

Comment

Yer have a perdy mouth ...banjo music .
                    Last edited by plugger; September 12, 2013, 12:30 PM.
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I ended up buying one, we will see how it goes in the morning. I'm excited to see we will be getting a nice northeast wind in the morning. We may get a good wave of birds. Fingers crossed.
                      Son of the Republic

Comment

Working...
                      X