Arrowheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    Where did the indians go i didnt see nothing.
    I did they're hard to see.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

u bunch of arse clowns. OK lurefisher come get the pics and you can try to up load em. cant load nuttin from me ol ladies mac! i think it has the clap!!
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Mr ducks

CM WINGS
        MR DUCKS
        AISLE B, R DUCKS.

Got it or not? Kinda like Corndogs arrowheads.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

C M ducks i did i did!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'd like to see a picture. I'm looking for a good source of arrowheads for some of my arrow projects. This was my last, and I've got plans to build some clocks along the same lines.
            Attached Files
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
              I'd like to see a picture. I'm looking for a good source of arrowheads for some of my arrow projects. This was my last, and I've got plans to build some clocks along the same lines.
              Where where those arrowheads found? What is that, that you made? It is awesome looking!! I would have a hard time letting go of any of my arrowhead. They are a very personal thing for me and I feel they should be cared for and preserved. Having said that I have one point I would love to see on the end of a hand made arrow!!! And then have some one make a kill with it hundreds of years after it was made!!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                Where where those arrowheads found? What is that, that you made? It is awesome looking!! I would have a hard time letting go of any of my arrowhead. They are a very personal thing for me and I feel they should be cared for and preserved. Having said that I have one point I would love to see on the end of a hand made arrow!!! And then have some one make a kill with it hundreds of years after it was made!!!
                The picture is of a wall hanging or plaque I made for a benefit auction. I bought all the heads for it. I would use heads like the ones you find for it unless it was for you to display your heads.

As far as putting the one head on a hand made arrow, I make such arrows. I make them as authentic as I can, from cutting the selfnocks to wrapping the feathers with sinew. I do use some modern materials to protect the arrows, but don't have to if that is what you'd like. Here are some pictures of the ones I built for my Daughter's wedding.
                Attached Files
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

wheres the pics corndog??? send em to my phone i send em!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    You want to see where the indian shot me ?
                    I'll show you were the arrow came out!!!!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

The picture is of a wall hanging or plaque I made for a benefit auction. I bought all the heads for it. I would use heads like the ones you find for it unless it was for you to display your heads.

As far as putting the one head on a hand made arrow, I make such arrows. I make them as authentic as I can, from cutting the selfnocks to wrapping the feathers with sinew. I do use some modern materials to protect the arrows, but don't have to if that is what you'd like. Here are some pictures of the ones I built for my Daughter's wedding.
                      I want you to make me one for one of the heads I have. I found 6 more nice ones this weekend.
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I want you to make me one for one of the heads I have. I found 6 more nice ones this weekend.
                        I need to know if you are planning on shooting the arrow or if it will be for display.

If you are going to shoot it, I need to know the draw weight of the bow. Also, you won't be able to shoot it out of a compound bow, wood arrows and compounds don't mix.

I'm also going to need to see the arrowhead to determine the size shaft, so I can cut the groove for the head. Just let me know when you have some time and we can hookup and discuss everything.

Derek

Comment

Having said that I have one point I would love to see on the end of a hand made arrow!!! And then have some one make a kill with it hundreds of years after it was made!!!
                          Now that would really be something cool to do. Make a kill with an authentic arrowhead after its been lying around for hundreds of years. Better not miss though.

Comment

I need to know if you are planning on shooting the arrow or if it will be for display.

If you are going to shoot it, I need to know the draw weight of the bow. Also, you won't be able to shoot it out of a compound bow, wood arrows and compounds don't mix.

I'm also going to need to see the arrowhead to determine the size shaft, so I can cut the groove for the head. Just let me know when you have some time and we can hookup and discuss everything.

Derek
                            Bounty I found several more nice points last weekend. 3 of them would be suitable for an arrow. I will post pics as soon as I figure out why I cant post pics from my wife's mac book.. My laptop has crashed. Anyway I have found a new arrowhead hole and will work on it over thanksgiving should be at the camp for 10-12 days. Saw several nice bucks last trip. Be sure to kill that spike when you see it!!!
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X