West bay Duck Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West bay Duck Season

I am new to hunting in West Bay;however, I have been fishing here my whole life. I was wondering if anyone knew any good spots to go. My house is in sea isle. This thread isn't just for tips I am also looking for some people to go with. Pm me or just respond on here.

Thanks

If you have been fishin west bay your whole life shouldnt you know where the ducks sit up? Thats where you hunt....
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Yeah but I am not sure where it is legal to hunt. And by whole life I mean 20 years. I just got into duck hunting these past two years. So I was never looking for ducks before.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie15 View Post
        Yeah but I am not sure where it is legal to hunt. And by whole life I mean 20 years. I just got into duck hunting these past two years. So I was never looking for ducks before.
        For the most part- If your boat is in the water, and your not touching land, and not shooting into private property direction and your bb's arent landing on the land its legal. But when you get into the refuge the rules change. Just stay east of SLP. Scouting will be the best thing to do. Go out there and find em.
        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
          For the most part- If your boat is in the water, and your not touching land, and not shooting into private property direction and your bb's arent landing on the land its legal. But when you get into the refuge the rules change. Just stay east of SLP. Scouting will be the best thing to do. Go out there and find em.
          glad to finally get that clarified... always wondered about bay duck regulations..Thanks!
          "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Just follow Gilbert!
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Scout, scout, and scout...weekends hunt better IMO as boaters keep the ducks moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                Just follow Gilbert!

x2

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
                  Scout, scout, and scout...weekends hunt better IMO as boaters keep the ducks moving.
                  X2.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                  X