Brother's Freak Deer 12 pt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother's Freak Deer 12 pt.

My brother nailed this nice freak deer last Saturday. 160 pounds, 12 points. Nacogdoches area. I hope I get one like that this weekend/year! 8 of us on lease-opening was the 12 pt, an 8 and a doe.
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Good hunt, Jerry. Same lease as last year, no?

Comment

Nice, nice, buck!! Was that E1 an inch or close to it ? Sure looks like it at 1st glance. Hell of a spread too!!!
      Great kill!!!
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

east texas inbreeding

Comment

when you said "freak" I thought you meant Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Good hunt, Jerry. Same lease as last year, no?
            Same lease for the last 15+ years. Private land-the owner is a school buddy of one of my friends.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Cool lookin freak. Definitely unique.

Comment

Cool! I tried like heck but I couldnt get anything to walk out in front of me. Need some meat to make sausage! Gives me an excuse to keep trying I suppose.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Krazy! I see him hitting the wall

Comment

That one would definately be going on the wall!! Nice deer!

Comment

Working...
                    X