Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
    How was the cougar opener Gilbert?
    He got skunked again. She went for someone younger, with a bigger &>%!$, more money and a flat stomach. he needs to change his bait-those $1 bills don't attract them very well.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      He got skunked again. She went for someone younger, with a bigger &>%!$, more money and a flat stomach. he needs to change his bait-those $1 bills don't attract them very well.
      Truth!

Comment

This was my view!

Comment

Originally posted by TPerkins View Post

This was my view!
          Sweet
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
            How was the cougar opener Gilbert?

lol.....I don't post reports. Too many potlickers internet scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              Sweet

get off your phone and shoot something pendejo

Comment

If ya'll have a lead on a deer lease, I'd like to shoot something (too). I actually won a 30-06 from a Shriner ticket I purchased at the fishing show earlier ths year.

And no, Robalo, not interested in shooting a left leaning politician. They're too messy to field dress. Their meat's stringy and tough (similar to wildebeast).
                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post

And no, Robalo, not interested in shooting a left leaning politician. They're too messy to field dress. Their meat's stringy and tough (similar to wildebeast).
                  Darned right!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                    Darned right!
                    Naw, you don't need to wear blaze orange, perish the thought....
                    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

must be nice! bring me some meat!
                      Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                        If ya'll have a lead on a deer lease, I'd like to shoot something (too). I actually won a 30-06 from a Shriner ticket I purchased at the fishing show earlier ths year.

Actually, once you gut them, there is nothing left since they are just full of sheeeit. Same as a welfare scammer, but you may get a pair of tennis shoes-like Air Jordans and a crack pipe.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          Actually, once you gut them, there is nothing left since they are just full of sheeeit. Same as a welfare scammer, but you may get a pair of tennis shoes-like Air Jordans and a crack pipe.
                          And a free phone!
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                          X