Watch out Spikey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
    Naw not in east Texas those ol boys are all conservatives.
    They sure are, they are even talking about trying to start a catch and release program for deer.......
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

They must be using snares.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

yep a few more years and he will be ready. Sure is fun chasing those whitetail around. i am ready for the wek to get down to business!!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
          I'm more than willing to let him walk a couple more years, but if he is 13" next year he will be lucky to make it because we are so close to public land. I hope he makes it this year as I'm worried there will be a lot of buck like him that are shot first and measured second. I have my fingers crossed he make is till at least next year.
          unfortunately that is probably true. however the longer the mim spread is in effect. the sooner all of the hunter will see the results of natural selection. Management of deer will produce bigger deer and overall increase the health of the herd. I wish they would have started all this 20-30 years ago. I just like watching those bad boys on the hoof!!!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
          X