Can I hunt titlum tatlum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I hunt titlum tatlum?

I paddle back up pretty far in the skinny water off the bayou for redfish a lot and my question is: is it legal to hunt ducks back up in there? Thanks in advance!

yes

Comment

Thanks gilbert

Comment

Sandy gets his ibis limit there just about every weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
          Sandy gets his ibis limit there just about every weekend.
          I didn't think there was a Rod and Reel limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Oh boy, I can see Sandy now!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I sure wouldn't have a problem with it. I'm pro hunter all the way. I know several people who hunt back in the trident (where the bayou splits 3 ways) near Bastrop Bay. Just don't pepper my porch.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

1. Yes you can hunt ducks legally there
                2. If you shoot over any leased land or property, that can be considered trespassing and punishable if you get caught
                3. If you hunt there expect the GW to be called and boaters to harass you. The number of boaters in the area make it a choke point for craft moving in and out of West Bay to Christmas, Bastrop etc.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I was fishing at Chun.s pier yesterday and some guys set up a spread just to the nw right on the banks if cold pass. I saw then drop 4. Good shots too, they really reached out and got them.

Comment

Just saw that blind today. Had never seen one in that location before.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                    X