Ducks Last Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducks Last Weekend

Sorry for the late report but my brother and I hunted West last weekend with another newbie and two others last weekend. We shot three redheads on Friday afternoon, and did some scouting for the morning. My friend and I found the "x" where we wanted to be in the morning. Well my brother and his friend hit up the blind the next morning and only got two redheads, while my friends and I laying in the grass on the "x" shot a spoonie, two redheads, three gadwall, two widgeon, and a pintail! Hunted that afternoon to no avail. The next morning the birds were bein difficult and layin in the grass I dropped two redheads in one shot and I shot a widgeon that I dropped off at the taxidermist yesterday! The newbies that we have taken so far have had a blast! So much that the one we took last weekend we let borrow our decoys and he and his dad are goin back out this weekend! (Don't worry we taught em right to only shoot decoying birds and not sky blasting)
    Attached Files
    Tight Lines

nice going!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice bag there, mini-x, good going!

Comment

atta boy…stay on 'em
        sigpic

Comment

Way to go buddy

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

You're turning in to quite the duck hunter. Keep it up and that is one nice bull widgeon.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

WTG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X