Sunday Ducks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Ducks

Got on 'em again this morning. Fog was incredible early today and getting to the spot took twice as long. It's real easy to get turned around in that crap! Was set up by 6:30 though I got out in time. to HEAR ducks buzzing me but seeing them was not happening till a little after seven. Finally got one to see the spread and she bee lined straight in. It was kind of slow compared to the last couple of days. Did manage to get some pintail to circle down and decoy in and dropped a drake. Very cool.

i shot a lot of ducks through high school and my early twenties. After kids mu duck hunting really almost stopped save a guided trip here and there. So this season has been a tremendous amount of fun getting back out there, setting out the dekes, and trying to remember how to call LOL! 15 ducks in three mornings and I have had an awesome time.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	575136
    sigpic

Awesome. That is a great average for 3 hunts. Looks like you haven't missed a beat.

Keep it up.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

WTG Brad!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Glad you had a good day! I was going to go out this weekend, got down here and put the boat in and of course engine trouble (had to be towed in). Walked in this morning and had a group of hunters set up real close: i guess they didnt see my Q beam flashing them repeatedly or hear me yelling that i was too close (in their defense it was foggy). After a couple rounds of them skyblasting and blowing a mallard hen call at redheads I packed it up and went in. I probably heard you shooting this morning, sounded like a war zone all around me.

Russ

Comment

Nice.... Way to put an end to the season

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shooting! Lotta ducks in 3 days...Speaking of buzzing, ever hear ducks gliding over on locked wings on a windless day? What a rush, gotta love it!!!

Comment

Sweet man!
              Karma's a beach.

Comment

nice 3 days of hunting.

Comment

Working...
                X