No announcement yet.

Opening weekend in Cotulla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deano i know where u live.im there 3 or 4 nights a week!i need to come by and show u my latest gun.

Comment

Ok But you got to pick your stuff up!
      Yeh Ross maybe you can teach me how to use mine.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Well Im headed back to Cotulla,Hope i get the big one .Happy Turkey day to all.

Comment

well?
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            well?
            Yep, we be waitin...........
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Well I didnt shoot the big one but saw alot of deer.I had Flat natural and a buddy that owns Manvel Muffler shop with me,FNB saw a spike the first Morn. and me and Brent saw nothing,got back to camp and my nieghbors had a big hog and a spike .Next couple of days i seen many deer the bucks i seen didnt stop for long and it was so late you could barely make them out.Well i will be going back tell i get one i like .
              I did some varment calling with my compu caller 2 from burnhambrothers in texas ,
              Burnham Brothers - Predator Calls to call up coyotes, bobcats and fox are our specialty. Made in the USA, our products are known the world over for quality and results. Family owned and operated since 1952.

On my first set this big horned owl came swooping in looking for that hurt rabbit i was choking to death and landed in the tree right in front of me ,this thing was huge as i looked with my nocks his wrist was as round as mine his eyes were as big as half dollors,ansd he was hunting turning his head all around how neat it was.If any of yall got land and want to do some calling let me know!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                Well I didnt shoot the big one but saw alot of deer.I had Flat natural and a buddy that owns Manvel Muffler shop with me,FNB saw a spike the first Morn. and me and Brent saw nothing,got back to camp and my nieghbors had a big hog and a spike .Next couple of days i seen many deer the bucks i seen didnt stop for long and it was so late you could barely make them out.Well i will be going back tell i get one i like .
                I did some varment calling with my compu caller 2 from burnhambrothers in texas ,
                Burnham Brothers - Predator Calls to call up coyotes, bobcats and fox are our specialty. Made in the USA, our products are known the world over for quality and results. Family owned and operated since 1952.

On my first set this big horned owl came swooping in looking for that hurt rabbit i was choking to death and landed in the tree right in front of me ,this thing was huge as i looked with my nocks his wrist was as round as mine his eyes were as big as half dollors,ansd he was hunting turning his head all around how neat it was.If any of yall got land and want to do some calling let me know!
                After deer season, lets plan a trip up to my place to shoot some yotes....
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

You got it Bounty,i killed one this weekend also saw acouple more i called in nut couldnt get a shot.

Comment

On my first set this big horned owl came swooping in looking for that hurt rabbit i was choking to death and landed in the tree right in front of me ,this thing was huge as i looked with my nocks his wrist was as round as mine his eyes were as big as half dollors,ansd he was hunting turning his head all around how neat it was
                    Pretty cool sighting! You'll get some meat soon enough out there.

Comment

nice pics Deano I will be in the next ones out there good time!!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

had a blast deano cant wait till next time.barham maybe next time u can sleep with brent.glad i had a stopped up nose all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by flat natural born View Post
                          had a blast deano cant wait till next time.barham maybe next time u can sleep with brent.glad i had a stopped up nose all weekend.
                          I sleep in my truck damn snorin and fartin SOBs Campfire beans and beer
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                            I sleep in my truck damn snorin and fartin SOBs Campfire beans and beer
                            I hate when that happens.......... We don't serve beans in my camp once it gets cold, too dangerous with the propane heater burning......

Comment

Next time get your arse down to my lease.
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                                Next time get your arse down to my lease.
                                So i can video deer,and tear Rosses truck up getting in there.LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X