Hunting season finally back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting season finally back!

So who else is going bird hunting? Make sure and post up a pic of your dove hunt!
    sigpic

Headed N. of I-10 in the morning!

Comment

Waiting on the teal opener

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

At work today, making that double time and a half. I'll get on them Wednesday though.
        Son of the Republic

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

^ Like it!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Had a fun opening morning blast-a-way in Sealy. It was rather crowded, which added to the fun. Sounded like the grande finale of 4th fireworks at times. Didn't get close to the bag limit, but the regular skeet shooting partner got 10.

Saw a train, headed for the port, full of humvees and such. Had red crosses.
              Looks like they're heading across the ponds, east.
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Good hunt in Waller. Had plenty of chances to limit in the morning but I was a rusty as my uncleaned duck gun was. Went back into town for lunch then came back and finished up.

Hot as a sumbitch out there. Can't wait for cold weather duck hunting. Bring on those cold fronts. Hope we get the first one soon.

Comment

Cmon 35 mph N wind
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

My buddy sent me this last night after I had already fallen asleep. He said it was not as good as years past, but they still got a few between him, his wife, brother, sister and their spouses and his cousin out in sealy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1409645320758.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	561038
                    Son of the Republic

Comment

that's a dove smack down

Comment

Cool good hunting
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PART_1409591780949_20140901_121550.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	561039

In my belly!
                          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Had a decent opener. Nothing flying in the opening morning, with a lot more movement in the afternoon. Been hunting pretty hard since with decent numbers, but yet to limit. Looking to do a Teal/Dove hunt Saturday morning, with some more dove hunting in the evening. Hoping to get on the teal with a wet, cold front blowing in Friday night and Saturday morning.
                            Tight Lines,
                            Peter Stahl

Comment

Working...
                            X