No announcement yet.

Opening Duck Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shoot a Benelli Pump I trash my gun and abuse the crap outa her... She fires straight and is deadly Speaking of which I need to go clean her...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

thats Talking about trying to get a quail hunt for my b-day get penny out there and see what she can do. in carn city a couple of weeks ago she went out to get a dove by the fence, came to a stop on point fiqured it was a snake oh no, kicked the fence right buy her and the sky lit up with a covey. proud parent moment
      Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Yes, to say I am displeased with the Stoger is an understatement. We purchased two, realized they were misfiring randomly, sent them to benelli. Got them back, same problem. I sent them back to benelli again, they assured me the problem was fixed. Got them back for this season and still having the same problem. Basically the bolt has trouble sitting around the shells brass. When the firing pin strikes it just barely touches the primer, and not enough to ignite it. Even though stoger is owened by Benelli, it has no Benelli parts.

Comment

Working...
        X