Burris Eliminator 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burris Eliminator 3

...thinking about picking one of these up next week and was wondering if anyone on here has one as well as what you think of it.

I got no idea what the heck it is so I'm guessing I don't have one.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

what the heck is that rocky?
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

is that like a silencer? or is that a suppressor?

Comment

I think it may be a bowel movement facilitator .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            I think it may be a bowel movement facilitator .
            Aha!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I have looked through them and they seem awesome. Amazon has them on for around 900 off original price. That is a great deal. Burris optics are really good!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                what the heck is that rocky?

Comment

Here is how to set the thing up.

Comment

Looks like a winner! Simply amazing from the vid...

Comment

Originally posted by SCHU View Post
                      Looks like a winner! Simply amazing from the vid...
                      ...gonna start out with it on my .308 M&P then mount it on the 6.5. If I read this right once zeroed with the correct caliber at 100yds it should be dialed in to hit what I need to drop.
                      I know that in honesty I ought to go with the 44mm instead of the 50mm so that there is a better look on the eye end, but since I can't use NV in front of it or thermal I am leaning towards the 50mm for low light applications.
                      Really interested to see how the inclinometer is incorporated as since it is supposed to make the compensation once you make the initial dope it has my interest for sure!

Time to call in some Coyotes down there in West Bay around Greens!!

Comment

But every time you change bullet/weights, you have to reprogram it...or don't change loads.

Are the yotes there anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by SCHU View Post
                          But every time you change bullet/weights, you have to reprogram it...or don't change loads.

Are the yotes there anymore?
                          ...yes you are correct. If it's a factory/store off the shelf load there are pages of them to choose from. If you do your own loading it's pretty simple to set them as well. The more I take a look at this thing I am probably going to get it Sunday. As far as those darn wild dogs being around here? Last night right here in the middle of Dickinson they were going "bat shizz crazy" right by the house when the sirens went off headed over towards the bad part of town. Heck, they shut up quicker than my two dogs did!

...check this out at 700+yds.

Comment

....sure cheaper and quicker than going with the Nightforce or another scope and having to dope the scope and have a spotter. Heck...this thing will laze out to 1200yds, which is way over what I will be shooting at.
                            I am just after Hogs, Coyotes, Deer, and Zombies out to about 700yds so it's just what I am looking for.

......kidding about the Deer!!

Comment

Awesome! I bought a Trigicon Accupoint 6-20 last year for my .308. It has mil dots on it, but I haven't gotten past 100 yet. Scopesmith on I45, where I bought it, said he put 6 on plate at 1000. I want to push it out, but all I have done is look at deer with it...BUT it is all manual, no electronics, hahah!

Comment

Working...
                              X