Night vision 5/9/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night vision 5/9/15

Took the drive down to matagorda county to do some night vision hog smackin last night. Ended up with two sows and a nice boar with some cutters on em. The ole lady smoked em in the ear hole at 60 yards and dropped em like a sack of potatoes. Snuck up on a group of 10-15 feeding in some tall grass but only managed two out of that group, shot placement is key we hit I'm sure most of em but not all dome shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma's a beach.

Sweet!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice shooting Express!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Looks fun bro good job
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice going, better eating!!!

Comment

Where to go. Nice job!

Comment

Those tuskuses look vicious!! Ear is exactly best place to drop one!! Is that a jack russel standing guard ?
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Shoot-em in the ear....Didn't know that.
                Nice pics and lots of good eating.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                  Those tuskuses look vicious!! Ear is exactly best place to drop one!! Is that a jack russel standing guard ?
                  Yes, saltiest hog dog south of I 10 lmao

Karma's a beach.

Comment

I knew he was looking for a sow ear!
                    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

That must be fine ...... Unleashing death with night vision and suppressors . I almost missed your tracker dog in the photo . Good hunt .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Oink oink......Nice killing buddy

Comment

Sweet!. What are you using for eyes on that rifle and what's your wep that Ya'll are using?

...I only use the "supressor" when I am around other folks. Those darn pigs tend to hear the first one that takes some lead and start to move.
                          Trick is to pop the lead either the Sow or Boar and the sit back and watch them come back around as they can't figure out what in the heck is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
                            Sweet!. What are you using for eyes on that rifle and what's your wep that Ya'll are using?

...I only use the "supressor" when I am around other folks. Those darn pigs tend to hear the first one that takes some lead and start to move.
                            Trick is to pop the lead either the Sow or Boar and the sit back and watch them come back around as they can't figure out what in the heck is going on.
                            Night optics gen 3... 7.62x 39 chambered. Use the cans to keep the noise down bc we are hunting on the same trac of land and try to keep noise to a minimum...
                            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                            X