No announcement yet.

is anyone duck hunting this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool yeah. That spot on the way back looked real good. You taking your boat there or kayak?

Comment

not taking anything there now!

Comment

lake charlotte huh?... See ya'll there in the morning!

Comment

Yan was late one time he showed up with Whataburger and I gave in waited 5 extra minutes for him... He hasn't been late since...

Also if you take longer to get your stuff together in the parking lot then it does for me to unstrap the boat, get my gear together and have it backed in the water I will leave you! I've done that before to someone too... He was yelling the entire time for me to come back I told you 5AM boat shoves off
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

i shouldnt hunt with Yan ever again
            Hey, I make it to the ramp on time . I would never rely on someone to bring all the gear though. Good to have everyone self-sufficient in case of said flakeyness.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              lake charlotte huh?... See ya'll there in the morning!
              Yan you want to go run Wallisville tomorrow and do circles around them in Lake Charlotte?

Comment

Yan was late one time he showed up with Whataburger and I gave in waited 5 extra minutes for him
                You want a breakfast on a bun or a taquito on Sunday?

Comment

I was actually planning on showing up 15 minutes before LST, and hunting within spitting distance from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                    Hey, I make it to the ramp on time . I would never rely on someone to bring all the gear though. Good to have everyone self-sufficient in case of said flakeyness.

well we were going in his boat and we hunted yesterday afternoon so save another load up time and leave everything in one place. oh well ya live ya learn.

and yan never brings ME taquitos when hes late. i see what havin a gator tail does for the breakfast situation.

Comment

Breakfast?

Naww Yan's never had breakfast on the GT...

In order to do that we would include the breakfast sausage, bisquick pancakes and a cold beer after you get your straps... Nothing like chilling out in front of the grill and fixing up hot breakfast right in the field / bay!

Comment

yan loves cold taquitos right when we get set up. thats what he thinks about breakfast on the water.

Comment

Working...
                        X