Big snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big snake

Saw this and had to repost... 11' apparently south Texas.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Saw that on the news last night. I'm from south Texas and I've seen several that was close to that size. I would never want to walk up on one. They scare the--- out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and my dad killed one on the 777 ranch back in the 80's that was massive! We could hear his rattle over the sound of our 4 wheeler!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Big rattler but no way even close to 11'. The 'ol hold it closer to the camera trick.

That guy would be straining some holding an 11'er way out on a stick too.

Comment

10-4 on the camera trick!

Comment

22 rattles? That's a huge snake but the rattles look weird.

We've killed a couple 4 foot long ones at my house at SLP that had 10 rattles each.

Think about it, 11 foot is a foot longer than when Robalo dunks a basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              22 rattles? That's a huge snake but the rattles look weird.

We've killed a couple 4 foot long ones at my house at SLP that had 10 rattles each.

Think about it, 11 foot is a foot longer than when Robalo dunks a basketball.
              I don't play Basketball.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Anyway you look at it, it's a big snake. Biggest one I killed was a 7 footer. I've seen bigger crossing the road. Got out of the way before I could run over it. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

YIKES !
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X