Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday

Comment

Thanks. Since it is supposed to be cool I think I might just go.

Comment

I'm going tomorrow and hopefully Sunday too. Good luck

Comment

Good luck too you too. Where r u hunting?

Comment

last 3 days of teal season... Today, Saturday & Sunday... Then we have 6 weeks off
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

We still have dove hunting after that right?

Comment

Yes, you can hunt doves for a while longer. There is also a December season around Xmas I think.

It would have been nice to get a cold front or two during this teal season to cool it down and push a few birds South. Last year we got a few, and the only one this year is forecasted to arrive on the afternoon of the last day!

Then we have 6 weeks off
                It'll be a good break to get ready. I didn't have my act together at all this teal season, I'm surprised I got any at all.

I have about 3 dozen mallard dekes I bought on clearance after last season that I need to paint as redhead and scaup for late season diver hunting. That and rig up a jerk cord.

Comment

i havent been able to hunt for ducks in west bay for a longggg time..now then i just bought a nice waterfowl gun..i want to be able to get into duck hunting again this year..cant wait..any ducks in west bay yet??

Comment

I think Yan said he shot a few
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

We fished e matty today and had several groups fly by, seems you could get a good hunt in n the south shore line.
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                      X