Got My Blind and Feeder Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My Blind and Feeder Setup

I've been meaning to get this done since May but just couldn't get the time before it got too hot, then it got too hot. I sure hope 4 weeks before the season is good enough. I might not hunt this until second weekend or so but I'll see what the game cam says. Here is a video of me walking from camp down to the stand, it's a short walk. Tell me what you thank of the location and if I've got the blind brushed in good enough. Thanks

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Good one bounty ,but i would like to see you in a tree stand to hide your sent a little better?
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
      Good one bounty ,but i would like to see you in a tree stand to hide your sent a little better?
      Just aren't any trees good for a stand in this area. If the prevailing winds blow the right direction I'm good in the blind. Here is what is already showing at the feeder......
      Attached Files
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
      X