Look who i found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look who i found!

Well Well I found the Ole" Corndog!!!!!!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Thats a nice deer!

Comment

good one
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice,congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Looks bigger than 155 class, very nice buck

Comment

How embarrassing to post that ....... I'm glad he had that thing surgically removed from his crotch .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

gotta love those main framed 8's...

Comment

Originally posted by fishingrx View Post
                gotta love those main framed 8's...
                Hard to beleave it was a cull to!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

That is a very nice buck!!!

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Hard to beleave it was a cull to!
                  It is so hard for me to understand the term CULL...........

One guys Cull is another guys Trophy!
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice one, Ray!

Comment

Sweet!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                        That is a very nice buck!!!

It is so hard for me to understand the term CULL...........

One guys Cull is another guys Trophy!
                        I can tell you one thing it may have been a cull buck. But it is a trophy of a liftime for me!!! It is a deer that is envied by all that have been on our lease for 8 yr. There have been bigger deer taken. But the chances of topping that deer as a main frame 8 are gonna be hard to beat. I have my eye on a main frame eight they may take him this year! I love hunting big 8s. When I shot that deer it took 20 minutes for him to turn broad side. I was pumped up while waiting. He was about 70 yards when he turned. I pulled the trigger and he turned his head and looked at me and ran off. I could not believe I had missed. He never flinched or bucked. When I got out and went to track him he was 30 yards out in the brush. Lung shot. When my boss saw him all he said was " Damm Dude" thats a great buck. I didnt realize until the biologist came to the camp and scored him that I had a special deer. When I dropped the tailgate at Los cazadores the scorer broke a smile and said " where did you find him". I knew then it was a great deer. Dont get me wrong he aint all to end all. But I like chasin big 8pts. And am on a mission to kill a 160 class 8pt. This deer dressed 192 lbs and was 6 1/2 yo plus. 20 inch spread 26 inch beams 11 -12 " g2 and 10-11"g3 And some serious mass. I cant wait for deer season. I have spent eight years chasin whitetails at this lease and have watched a few B and C buck walk off!! I hunt my Arse off during deer season.I love filming them and just trying to figure out what they are doing. I will soon be off to begin the sickness once again. My fishing will suffer but that is the price I pay for being a bi-sportsman.
                        Last edited by corndog; September 7, 2010, 11:25 PM.
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X