No announcement yet.

South Zone Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heading to Freer today for a 3 day hunt, went down to Goliad yesterday man the dove were thick there. I hope its the same down in Freer.
    El Gallo

Comment

Tore 'em up in El Campo this morning. It was sick. Wave upon waves of white wings. I have some video I need to look at and see how it came out. I was done in 20 minutes then watched the show for the next hour and a half. Some people really need to go to the range,lol.
      Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Rosenberg 9-17

Got one shy of a limit this afternoon. They were flying like crazy when I got there but they shut off like a light about 30 minutes before time to quit.
        Attached Files
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Deke View Post
            Tore 'em up in El Campo this morning. It was sick. Wave upon waves of white wings. I have some video I need to look at and see how it came out. I was done in 20 minutes then watched the show for the next hour and a half. Some people really need to go to the range,lol.
            Thats what I had friday morning. Waves of 30 would come flying through. But then saturday morning it was not as good, all mourning doves. I limited friday and saturday with not too much difficulty. I'll post a picture up tomorrow. I hope it stays like this for a little while. at least until we get a norther
            XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Hunted Friday night in East Bernard again. Started hunting at 4:30 and had my limit by 6:45. Action wasn't fast and furious but there was still plenty of birds there. Didn't shoot or see any whitewings
              XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
              X