Decisions, Decisions.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions, Decisions.......

Well I just can't decide what arrow to use to start this season. I built myself a set of new arrows (first picture) and have them flying awesome. Now Quest Archery Products has sent me some new prototype shafts called Thumpers to test out for them (second picture) that I've almost finished. I know the ones I have been shooting fly like darts out of my new bow. Guess I'll have to see how the Thumpers fly. Which ones would you use????
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Go with the ones you know fly good
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Yep, if the new set doesn't fly right then my decision will be really easy.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

use ol trusty!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Well both sets fly like bees to honey but I'd give the edge to the orange ones. They are just a bit faster or so it seems. Not sure it is going to make much of a difference to the deer when they punch a big gaping hole in their chest.....

Comment

Have fun Derek!
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

Working...
            X