No announcement yet.

Bountyhunter and the pigs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnus 2 blade to slip between the folds.....
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

The lights came in today and they are going to work great. Not sure if I can get over there to set them up or not. Got to get my Escape inspected tomorrow and they might make me get a new windsheld. Cross your fingers they don't.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
        What broadhead would be best for wool penetration?

He said "Broadhead,Wool and Penetration" in the same sentence! Thats awesome. Gonna be "hard" to let that one slide by with no comment!! Just Saying!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
            He said "Broadhead,Wool and Penetration" in the same sentence! Thats awesome. Gonna be "hard" to let that one slide by with no comment!! Just Saying!!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

.....and Magnus 2 Blade to slip between the folds! dang, I'm gonna take up bowhunting.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well we had one mama pig and 2 lil ones in the trap this am.
                Deano -01 Bountyhunter-00 Pics to come!

Comment

Them lil ones are great whole on the grill or smoker!! Yummmmm.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We are going to change all that.......

I got the lights and feeder ready, all I need is the time. Will get them setup after the first week of gun season, then it will be on.

BTW if one of them little ones lines up just right I'll put and arrow up it's butt and it will be spited and ready for the fire.....

Comment

We have been baiting for ya Bounty and they are eating it all evry night,so bring it on I will be hunting them with the rifle from the window a couple nights this week so if any of yall FWE'ders want to stay up all night bring it on.The hogs are coming in any where from 9 to 3 in the morn.

Comment

lol!!!
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X