Duck hunt count down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck hunt count down

2 days 23 hrs and 10 mins till the opening of duck season. I know there's quite a few of yall counting down just like I am. Being that it's Halloween and A&M is playing Tech this weekend, theres no way I'm going to be able to get out of College Station to go. Was wondering if any of yall planned to hunt anywhere along the coast? Be sure to post up yall's repots. Good luck out there this weekend.

im in cs too. got a lease in garwood but id like to start hunting out of my yak. is there any hunting around here? ive never duck hunted on the coast but would like to try

Comment

A friend of mine was looking to get on a lease in garwood last year. How's the one your on lookin? And yeah there are places to hunt around here, but I have heard that it turns into a "warzone" if you know what I mean. Haven't really done any scouting around here though. I know yak hunting is supposed to be pretty productive. I hae a few friends who hunt out of their yaks both in lakes and on the coast. They do really well. Personally I don't like kayaking very much, I'd rather use a motor instead of paddeling. Maybe we could get togehter and swap out a few hunts? Do you live in CS full time, you go to A&M?

Comment

Personally I don't like kayaking very much
        Well we don't like you either.

Comment

Working...
        X