Deer Season here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Season here...

Well if anyone needs some does harvested I am your man! I do not have a place to hunt deer and never use any of the tags that come on the super combo but I sure do love venison! Send me a PM and we can discuss.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I might can hook you up later in the year.

Comment

WOOOOOHOOOOOO, DEER SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!! Time for everyone to go hunting for the next 3 months................. I here its gonna be a great season and the Deer are everywhere. I hear there are 10 pointers around every tree. Ya'll go get'em and get the he!! off the water!!!! Besides, the fishing will not be good for the next 3 months anyways!!!!

Who ever is going have a good one and be safe!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I reverted exclusively to bow hunting after one too many enthusiastic "hunters" mistook me for a deer (in Wisconsin, while wearing blaze orange). I figure I'll be safe in a kayak in West Bay, right? I'm looking forward to the hoards of deer hunters, that will not be on the island.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Just don't cross my decoy spread 12GA #4's are good for peppering pesky waders that get to close

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Just don't cross my decoy spread 12GA #4's are good for peppering pesky waders that get to close
            LOL, I'm sure that goes over well with those pesky neighbors in Pirates...

At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
              LOL, I'm sure that goes over well with those pesky neighbors in Pirates...

They really just don't want us shooting the sandhill cranes.. Apparently its a flyway for them right over Galveston? I had a guy stop me at the ramp making sure I wasn't shooting them lol

Comment

yeah this is the first time in 35 years I have missed opening day. I only have limited time to go with work so I am gonna save it and go later in the year when the moon isnt full and its colder! It was killin me all day to see all the folks headin down 6 loaded down!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep, lots of coolers and ATVs driving on 59.

12GA #4's are good for peppering pesky waders that get to close
                  I would prefer #2 for the extra range as they are likely going to passing, and pattern density should be more than enough.

Comment

what deer,im sure i can get you one!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                    X