The Pig Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pig Report

Well once more the hogs were a no show. Feeder went off on time and all that came to breakfast were some coons. Think I need to move the tripod, going to try to get over there this afternoon to make the move. Then back out there at 3AM.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Hey I saw some the other evening about 30 min before dark and they came to the feeder.

Comment

Bounty just my idea,but i think if you would get in it at dark and stay tell 3 you will get one,i seen them at 9 30 last time i hunted from the rifle blind.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'm getting ready to head over there in a little while. Talked with Greg and he thinks they are coming right after dark, so I'll be there.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Well did you stick a pig?
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Stuck one at 5:45 this evening, but lost the blood and my light gave out on me. Will be going back in the morning to find it, Deano you busy?

Comment

what you stuck him and he got away? I cant be having you wounding all my stock!

Comment

Yea he went and got in all them dead falls and I couldn't follow. Remind me not to shoot a little one again.....

Comment

You shoot what ever one you want to Bounty,Your the only one we ware letting hunt back there tell you get a couple,we have even laid off hunting from the house for ya!!!!

Comment

I normally wouldn't try a head shot with a bow, but I've been considering it after Saturday. If they make it back to those dead falls there no way to track them in there. If I can catch them upside the head with one my arrows it should drop them ASAP.

Comment

When i head south this weekend BH i will go to the back pasture or the watering hole and check it out....your more than welcome to harvest all the hog's you want.
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                        When i head south this weekend BH i will go to the back pasture or the watering hole and check it out....your more than welcome to harvest all the hog's you want.
                        Thanks Bro it is appreciated!!! I don't need a bunch of hog, but would like to get one with my new bow and especially those arrows. Looks good when I'm using my own arrows and kill things. The deer up on my place aren't playing fair this year so I'll settle for a hog. If I had found that one Saturday evening we would have had roast pig for Thanksgiving, but I guess we will have to settle for Turkey.....

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                          Thanks Bro it is appreciated!!! I don't need a bunch of hog, but would like to get one with my new bow and especially those arrows. Looks good when I'm using my own arrows and kill things. The deer up on my place aren't playing fair this year so I'll settle for a hog. If I had found that one Saturday evening we would have had roast pig for Thanksgiving, but I guess we will have to settle for Turkey.....
                          you got a couple more days to get the roast pig think positive
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

You're right D, I'm going to give them a go Wednesday evening. Might get lucky.

Comment

Well im out here at camp waiting on ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X