No Joy......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Joy......

I'm all scratched up and wore out, but I didn't find the pig or my arrow. What I did find was evidence my are did exit the off side. The pig was broadside with the light pole I have the feeder attached to behind him. Here is a picture of where the broadhead hit the pole after passing through. Wish the pole had not been there, the arrow may have complete passed through. The shot was 8 yards from my tripod.

I did find one very small spot of blood past where I was last night to confirm his directions, which was into the thickest stuff he could find.

Here is what the last blood looked like and then some of the spot within 20 yards of the last spot.

It was almost like he was just transported out of there, as I've never seen one stop bleeding that fast. I'm pretty sure the arrow is still in him and that might have made the blood stop faster, I don't know. Sure is tough loosing an animal, even a pig.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Sorry dude.. That sucks! Happens to all of us sooner or later though.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

he is leakin!! good deal finally some action!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        he is leakin!! good deal finally some action!
        Only problem was he quit leakin....
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Sorry to hear that Derek. It happens, at least it was on an exotic that is a pest in many places.

Comment

I hope you kill every one of them that you see. Even if you dont find it at least you'll make some buzzards, racoons, coyotes etc happy.

Comment

Working...
            X