This is a knife!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a knife!!!!

Take a look at this custom knife and tell me what you think. The guy that built it wants to trade me for 6 of my custom arrows..........what a deal.......I might not be the brightest guy in the world but I sure ain't stupid, so the trade is on!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Very nice,good trade too
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

SWEET !! Jim Boowie would be proud . Isn't it illegal to tote around a double edged knife ? Not that I wouldn't like to have one .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        Isn't it illegal to tote around a double edged knife ?
        It's not illegal on your own property.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Very nice! I would trade for it!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Very cool looking knife. I didnt know it was illegal to possess a double edge knife???

Comment

well dammm...i just read where it is. learn something every day. i know you cant have sawed off shotguns or brass knuckles regardless of whether you are on your property or not so you might want to get your arrows back if thats true.

Comment

It is not actually double edged. The top edge is a false edge, it looks sharp, but it isn't. You see that a lot in the bowie knives made today. A real bowie would have the top edge sharp.

Oh, I haven't built the arrows yet. The deal is I can check out the knife and decide to keep it and send the arrows or send the knife back.

Comment

Keep the Knife it will be your good luck charm for the pig!lol
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I need some luck with the pigs. Went over yesterday evening and the skeeters chased me out of the stand. I took everything I needed except skeeter spray.......

Comment

There's nothing there for size reference, but that's not a knife, that's a small sword!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                        There's nothing there for size reference, but that's not a knife, that's a small sword!
                        I thought it might come in handy when I'm doing my nails.........

Comment

Working...
                        X