live from the deerstand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live from the deerstand

I am hunting the hill country near willow city..day 1 temp 35 and sleeting on and off should be a good morning... Yeeehaw
    MANVEL MOB

I hope you get 'em and that the wind has died down up there. It's blowing fierce here!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Got any pu dates on todays hunt.............

Comment

Seen 3 does this morning...just got in stand had 2 deer at feeder when I arrived its 52 degrees here north wind at 7 and clear should be a great evening I am trying a different spot..
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Barham did you bag one or drink alot of hot damm to stay warm!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Its 22 degrees out I'm about to head into the woods should be a great morning .. Seen a nice 8 pt yetsterday and about 20 does in the evening also seen an awesome looking little red fox he scared all the deer away!! I was drinkin shiner bock to stay warm and it aint cuttin it gonna get some whiskey today!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

good luck!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Its 20 degrees and clear no wind only thin I have seen this morning is a black feral cat chasing a field rat!! 5 does came out and they scared the cat and the cat scared them they were skittish the whole time they were at the feedr and they just left still waitin on them horns!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

shoot the cat
                  sigpic

Comment

Same thing for me nothing but does!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Seeing some deer is better than no deer at all. I only saw 3 all weekend, but the one was the buck I wanted. He didn't give me a chance to get a shot off. Good luck guys, I want to see some good horns.....
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I am trying Bounty, whats the story on the pigs?
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'm going to try and get over a couple of evening this week and I won't forget the skeeter spray this time.
                          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I shot a doe and ended up seeing another good buck but could not get a shot...I will be back for more after christmas
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Got something for the freezer.Congrats
                              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                              X