No announcement yet.

The Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machinery & Equipment Appraiser. We do all types of jobs from Heavy Mobile Equipment to Hospitals, Chemical Plants, Saw Mills, etc... We work all over the world and we get to see some neat stuff being made. We also have a financing side and liquidation group.

So now that you are bored, I also fish and hunt a lot. Well, when the wife and little one will allow me.

Take care,

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Pharmacy Student/ NASA Intern. That's pretty much it. :P
      Resident Ninja

Comment

I sling kWh's for Cirro Energy. Not a bad gig at all!
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

was a chevy heavy line machanic for 5yrs, then outboard mechanic for 7 and fishing guide while in college, now a offcieman/accoutant/bussiness manger/cfo and dreaming of being fishing guide.

Comment

Catering for a large restaurant ....and I do painting also
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

I am a hustler out to accumulate wealth. I do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                I am a hustler out to accumulate wealth. I do it all.
                Can you mow my grass?
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Senior Project manager
                  Subsea Umbilical systems
                  We make stuff and dump it in the ocean
                  AKA professional Cat Herder!!!
                  16 plus years
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I'm the GM of a company that designs/fabricates gas processing equipment. 23 years in the engineering, fabrication, construction business, all in oil and gas. I worked in Latin America about half my career. I travel a lot.

I fish as much as I can, get out maybe once or twice a month, usually with my kids.
                    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I'm an I&E Planner at a chemical plant, 29yrs in the electrical industry (Apprentice/Journeyman/Foreman/Planner)

Comment

Originally posted by Hesser View Post
                        What do you do? I am in the tool rental business. Buy, sell and rent all kinds of tools. Started with tools for working on cars in high school. Got tired of loosing tools to buddies that just needed it for a couple hours. 34 years later I am still making a living from tools.
                        That's cool Hesser I am in the tool business also (rental,sales,repairs) I work for Apex tools formally Cooper tools. I been grinding away in the industry for 28 years now.

Comment

It was cool meeting another equipment guy. Thanks Rollo for the West tour. It doesn't get any better than having someone who has the same boat as you take you out in your boat in areas you have never been before. Anytime my friend, thanks again.

Comment

I have some spots I need to fill at work. Anyone looking or know someone looking and interested in working around tools, shoot me a pm.

Comment

Navy Boatswains mate for a few years, commercial diver offshore for a few years ... now i work inside sales @ a Fireplace & Insualtion company.... i learned to work smarted not harder.

on some weekends i play a tournament director for Lone Star Kayak Series
                              www.lonestarkayakseries.com

Comment

Datacenter IT Systems Architect by day... (AKA IT Computer Nerd according to the wife.)

Uber Elite Keyboard Fisherman by night! Looking for sponsors, if interested!

Comment

Working...
                                X