No announcement yet.

Cigars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashtons and Cohibas Ashtons being my #1 . But if im goin cheap Swisha, Phillies or Backwoods arent bad lmao.

Comment

The ones my girlfriends Dad gets , he won't reveal his source .... But there bad.@$$ !!!!

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
        a packed black and mild......

x2

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
          The one that doesn't cause throat or lung cancer...
          tru dat
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
            a packed black and mild......
            Forgot about them

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
              Man, I bet that is the cigar shop right next to the bakery with the kick arse polish sausage kolachies

I need to stop in there Saturday and pay him a visit
              what bakery ....

Comment

blunts!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I watched my Mom Die from Cancer! NONE of them are a Good Choice!

Comment

Thanks for all your responses. I am really interested in paying a visit to El Cubano in League City.

Thanks as well to those that brought up cancer. I have been living under a rock and didn't know that.

Comment

Thanks for all your responses. I am really interested in paying a visit to El Cubano in League City.

Thanks as well to those that brought up cancer. I have been living under a rock and didn't know that.
                      Did you make it by there. I want to hear the report and I will head that way and get me some or just order on the internet.

Barham what is the best one to get?
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                        Did you make it by there. I want to hear the report and I will head that way and get me some or just order on the internet.

Barham what is the best one to get?
                        I plan on visiting El Cubano Saturday. I'll get extra.

Comment

I plan on visiting El Cubano Saturday. I'll get extra.

Sweeeet!
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

El Cubano - League City

I made a trip this afternoon. So, many varietes to choose from. I decided to buy a couple for my Uncle and myself to try. Hopefully he is off tomorrow. Once I find a favorite, I will drop a little "coin" and stock up.

I went light body on both choices. I don't like heavy beer, coffee or woman

Dominican Blue Label

Claro: This light body cigar features a smooth mild creamy flavor with earthy notes

Manny Especial Gold Label

Sumatra: This light body cigar features a nice naturally sweet flavor

I also picked up a couple of Blue Label pinners for the boat
                            Attached Files

Comment

I made a trip this afternoon. So, many varietes to choose from. I decided to buy a couple for my Uncle and myself to try. Hopefully he is off tomorrow. Once I find a favorite, I will drop a little "coin" and stock up.

I went light body on both choices. I don't like heavy beer, coffee or woman

Dominican Blue Label

Claro: This light body cigar features a smooth mild creamy flavor with earthy notes

Manny Especial Gold Label

Sumatra: This light body cigar features a nice naturally sweet flavor

I also picked up a couple of Blue Label pinners for the boat
                              Thats what im talkin bout
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                                Thats what im talkin bout
                                Thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
                                X