No announcement yet.

A/C Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are going to put your eye out with that thing. you don't have a hair clog dude.

Comment

I went over to my neighbors house they don't have the p trap like I have pictured time to cut and splice.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
        you are going to put your eye out with that thing. you don't have a hair clog dude.
        2 labs in a bath tub I beg to differ

Comment

dogs get a bath outside dude

Comment

call me if you need help. I'll come drink your beer and tell you what to do.

Comment

Removed the trap. There is still a lot of water dropping into the pan.

Comment

Coe did you blow on that line while you had it apart to make sure it was clear? You shouldnt have water dripping still if the main drain is open and flowing -- unless there's something else weird going on we're not seeing.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Ok enough ,im on my way boss .
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                    Coe did you blow on that line while you had it apart to make sure it was clear? You shouldnt have water dripping still if the main drain is open and flowing -- unless there's something else weird going on we're not seeing.
                    Is it possible the pan under the coils is blocked? I am waiting on Dakota Air to give me a call. I have a service agreement with them ever since they replaced both indoor units last year.

Comment

Betting you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
                        Betting you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Um, yes. I may be mistaken but I thought Coe looked at the overflow drain line too. The overflow lines should drain to daylight, vs. under the sink. I'll bet S-troop is right.

Coe and I spoke last night and he's getting alot of condensate production. I'm suspecting that there is a decent sized air leak into the return duct, that is drawing humid attic air into the system.

I'm planning on dropping by (to check out the beer supply for Gilbert) and take a look.
                        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                        X