Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
    Easily done!

watch yourself jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
      Easily done!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I still have Girl Scout cookies for sale. Delivery available if you are cooking crawfish.

Comment

Sponsoring a Alvin FFA students pig project

As the generous people of this site have sponsored an animal for me to raise myself, I would love to give back. Let me know who and when and I'd love to help.
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Good deal primer if we get set up bouy will have a donation tab on here thanks again Austin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              I still have Girl Scout cookies for sale. Delivery available if you are cooking crawfish.
              Are they still 4 dlrs a box ?

Comment

Keep us posted
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
                  Keep us posted
                  I wil post up if we get it going !

Comment

Ok guys I belive I have found us a candidate hes going to be a freshman in highschool he's showed swine the past 3 years and the other day I asked him if he was looking forward to getting one for this up coming show and he kinda told me that he didnt know If he could do it. Because of the cost.. It's hard on his mom she's a single parent... So guys let's get this rolling to help out !! Also the kids uncle is always helping all the students with animals he's been a big help to the Alvin FFA chapter he's been helping for the past 10 or so years ... We concluded it would be around 750-800 dollars me and Xpress89 put in 100 dollars so far ...

Comment

Re: Sponsoring a Alvin FFA students pig project

Originally posted by quackstacker89 View Post
                      Ok guys I belive I have found us a candidate hes going to be a freshman in highschool he's showed swine the past 3 years and the other day I asked him if he was looking forward to getting one for this up coming show and he kinda told me that he didnt know If he could do it. Because of the cost.. It's hard on his mom she's a single parent... So guys let's get this rolling to help out !! Also the kids uncle is always helping all the students with animals he's been a big help to the Alvin FFA chapter he's been helping for the past 10 or so years ... We concluded it would be around 750-800 dollars me and Xpress89 put in 100 dollars so far ...
                      Wtg fellas!!!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Ok so who's in!!???? Talk the talk walk the walk
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

I will pitch in !

Comment

We need more than three ppl.
                            Karma's a beach.

Comment

well you got 100 your bro got a 100 ,me and Barstool our in on a 100 .= 300 we just need 3 more 100 and ya got it ,
                              Maybe the uncle can chunk in a 100 . then we need 200 more !

Comment

When are the funds needed by?
                                Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Working...
                                X