X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
    i need one now

sent from my sch-i545 using tapatalk
    you would if like me you always have the emergency ......pocket shot !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
      haven't tried it, I'll need a sample
      Broadway to 23rd. Melchor Ocampo tacqueria. You'll smell the aromatic when I pull up.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        you would if like me you always have the emergency ......pocket shot !
        Loma

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Great video and for sure what a wonderful place to work. I can only dream of workin a distillery.
          However, I did laugh my arse off and I cannot tell if it was my PC or in the video itself but if you go to 32.35 in be sure and watch the woman on the left. Shes doing something with her tongue that made me forget all about Bourbon. She may be a taster.

Elmer Lee made me try and taste my Evan Williams like the tasters do except I did not spit it out.
          Now I know why they do it that way. Sure can really taste the flavors.

Might have to do the same with Redfish. Never have acquired a taste for that fish. Flounder, Trout, Croaker taste whole lots better.
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            haven't tried it, I'll need a sample
            Haul your arse to specs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

I would love to join yalls club.

Comment

I thought "WOTM" was either "Woman of the Month" or "Whine of the Month"-wait, that may be two names for the same club, depending on the woman. Oops off topic-sorta.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I went to specs and got 3 Kentucky bourbons . Right now I'm guzzling Weller Antigue 107 . Tasty . Whiff of fresh horse manure , hyssop , night shade , garlic , arsenic , poison ivy , hemlock , cyanide , pufferfish , after taste of tear gas , exhaust fumes . No , I like it , but the 107 means 107 proof . A little stout . Best with ice to dilute for me . Hic-up . Thanks for the lead .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Stop or you'll go blind.....oh wait that's not from whiskey.

Comment

I went to specs and got 3 Kentucky bourbons . Right now I'm guzzling Weller Antigue 107 . Tasty . Whiff of fresh horse manure , hyssop , night shade , garlic , arsenic , poison ivy , hemlock , cyanide , pufferfish , after taste of tear gas , exhaust fumes . No , I like it , but the 107 means 107 proof . A little stout . Best with ice to dilute for me . Hic-up . Thanks for the lead .
                      Alright, I just poured some Weller 107 too. Gonna let breathe for a bit.

I went "dusty" whiskey hunting today (North Houston). I hit one store where everything was behind glass, even the booze. I picked up two older liters of Weller Special Reserve. I had to convince the store owner I was not there to cause trouble so I could get access to the other side of the glass and dig through his inventory.
                      Last edited by buoy37; December 11, 2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Well , you do look a little shifty drooling over the booze like a wino . L
                        OL

Comment

BASIL HAYDEN. .....the best Kentucky bourban of the three I bought . You must try it if you haven't already .

Comment

BASIL HAYDEN. .....the best Kentucky bourban of the three I bought . You must try it if you haven't already .
                            Good call.... Basil Hayden's is my "go to" when I go out for a nice dinner with the wife. I don't keep any at the house so I have something to look forward to at the restaurant.

Excellent, excellent stuff! Giving BH to someone as a Christmas gift vs the standard old Crown or Jack would score you a lot points.

Comment

Right now I'm guzzling Weller Antigue 107 .
                              Someone say Weller 107? Hehehe...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice! Nice! Nice!!
                                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
                                X