No announcement yet.

Cutting the Cord.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I pay my taxes for you to get free wifi on your obamaphone plan? That ain't right and you know it.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
      So I pay my taxes for you to get free wifi on your obamaphone plan? That ain't right and you know it.
      There is plenty of things that aren't right it's called life.
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        There is plenty of things that aren't right it's called life.
        Ain't that the truth!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I pay more in taxes than you make in yearly salary. Its time I started getting some free stuff.

Comment

This is getting good. Time to bust out some of Gilbert's Girl Scout cookies and a glass of milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
              This is getting good. Time to bust out some of Gilbert's Girl Scout cookies and a glass of milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Not so fast xpress ,it will get deleted soon ! LoL
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Sandy puts up with a lot more bull$&^$ than I would.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I pay Comcast 114.00 a month for their bundle. Wires hanging and running every direction. I detest direct TV. I'm going to see if Superspook can get me a FREE 6 month plan with Dish.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                    I pay Comcast 114.00 a month for their bundle. Wires hanging and running every direction. I detest direct TV. I'm going to see if Superspook can get me a FREE 6 month plan with Dish.
                    Free is key
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      Free is key
                      Another quality post !
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I just got my neighbors WiFi password one day and piggy back off them... I thought that's what everyone does?
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                          I just got my neighbors WiFi password one day and piggy back off them... I thought that's what everyone does?

I use to do that but she moved away.

Comment

Seriously Gillie, how much is your hotspot thingy per month? Don't say it's free. How much is your plan and what do you get? If there's something better for a good price, I'll do it . . . . as long as they don't make me use a smartphone.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Seriously Gillie, how much is your hotspot thingy per month? Don't say it's free. How much is your plan and what do you get? If there's something better for a good price, I'll do it . . . . as long as they don't make me use a smartphone.
                              Sandy he is probably grandfathered into either an unlimited plan or pays for data and that data through the hotspot is deducted from his cell phone data usage.

Carriers will give you a free hotspot device but it's linked to your plan. Thus if you don't have a smart phone or don't want to pay for data for a wifi hotspot it may not work for you. This would probably be in addition to your current basic plan.
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

at slp I have 5 TV's and they all have a direct tv box with some kind of package im sure im getting forked on. 3 of the tvs rarely get turned on and when they do, I have to call the 800 number to get a signal zapped to it for non use.

The only thing I ever watch is Pawn Stars and American Picker( I think all on History Ch) and ESPN when its not football season. They keep jacking my bill up it seems every quarter. I could've bought a new truck if I never knew about Directv 10 years ago.

id love to toss those boxes in the bay if I could get those stations another way.

Comment

Working...
                                X