No announcement yet.

King potlika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They dont get it,and when you point out what should be obvious to them they wanna get mad!...This is after theyve ruined your fishing and your attitude,I havent gone back since my last encounter,Im just flippin sick of it! as Im lookin at your pics,iIm pretty sure they know, but could care less,real shame is it aint gonna get better real soon! Hang in there men!!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Rocky, nobody wins, that was just one instance of what happens, as far as it goes I fish when and where I want! Ive already been back on that gettin spot!!!
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Super spook across the bow!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

***** slap!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

If you thing 'lickers might be a problem: when you start your day, drop a nice deuce in a ziploc and seal it up nice & tight. Put it inside another ziploc. And maybe even another - depending on how good that deuce was.

When the bastid drops anchor in close, take that first ziploc out and hook it on to your line. Cast it into their boat.

Then, very politely tell them "Aw, man - you sneaked up on me - didn't see you there. Sorry my stinkbait landed in your boat. You can use some of it if you want to."
            Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
            and
            Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

That's just evil Walker. Lol
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Haha that is some serious potlicking!
                Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Just another thing ya got to put up with when you got a lot o rookies of all kinds around...Aint no sense in letting the ruin your day...Cant imagine what it will be like in mid Oct/Nov...Just thank them for ruining the fishing and go on your way. That way, you leave them saying WTH and you get the last word...

Comment

Working...
                  X