• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
    Thats funny!! If you only knew

I know huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin_Time View Post
      Sunday 8-4 / East Bay

I decided to start pulling out my phone and snapping a pic every time something like this happens, hoping this educates the general public, specifically the proper way to drift fish popular spots. We were drifting a well known area when these 2 guys in a white Century pulled right on in and started fishing. I could almost hit their boat throwing a tail on a 1/8oz jig head. Get in line and setup a drift just like everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I know this is an old post, but there is noway you came anywhere near that boat throwing a 1/8 oz jig head....Didn't happen and ain't going to happen....And with all of that other water around why would you even want to try????

Comment

Originally posted by Pasadena3044 View Post
        I know this is an old post, but there is noway you came anywhere near that boat throwing a 1/8 oz jig head....Didn't happen and ain't going to happen....And with all of that other water around why would you even want to try????
        Had you been with me you might actually be able to made a valid assumption... If that was you I'll be sure and tie on a top and toss it in your boat next time.

Comment

How else am I supposed to find any fish???

Comment

Dang right Tiny!! Actually, looks like the other boat had another boat closer to it-look in the background.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              How else am I supposed to find any fish???
              Where u been boy??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Welcome back Tiny!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

What kind of reel do you have???
                  Fishwhisperer

Comment

World casting champ!

Comment

Someone hits my century it's going to be funny watching me walk on water right on over then they will be thinking pot licking !
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        Someone hits my century it's going to be funny watching me walk on water right on over then they will be thinking pot licking !
                        X2
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

X2
                          Were we out fishing that day Barham ?

10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post

I've seen barham swim out past the third bar in the surf to whip a potlicker in a boat. lol
                            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                            boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                              I've seen barham swim out past the third bar in the surf to whip a potlicker in a boat. lol
                              More than once at MOB [emoji203]
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

More than once at MOB [emoji203]

I've had to run you off from parking too close to my truck before.

Comment

Working...
                                X