Raised Console Jackarse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
    Man it goes both ways I had an old guy anchor up 10 yards from me a couple weeks ago
    You were probably on his reef.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Wasn't on a reef and was there an hour before he got there lol....he is probably on the board and saw all my fish

Comment

Lol. You got to watch ole Termo. Was he soaking croakers?

Comment

It does go both ways, and there are a lot of fine young people out there also, with nice trucks and boats, just saying the majority these days seem not to care, I have met a lot of good young men and women that are awesome outdoors people

Comment

It's the me generation. If they're fortunate enough to reach their 60's, they usually figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
              It's the me generation. If they're fortunate enough to reach their 60's, they usually figure it out.
              That's why I like my Alzheimers'. I can't remember any of the old bad times. Or was it something else? What were we talking about?

(Soaking croakers-HAR!-you been fishing with Jeremy, Harvey?)
              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Man it goes both ways I had an old guy anchor up 10 yards from me a couple weeks ago
                HE'S ALIVE! Where you been, boy? I thought you fell off the planet!

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                  That's why I like my Alzheimers'. I can't remember any of the old bad times. Or was it something else? What were we talking about?

(Soaking croakers-HAR!-you been fishing with Jeremy, Harvey?)
                  lol. Just referencing the avatars he hung on us. He's been busy with that new son. I doubt he's doing much fishing.

Comment

I was fishing twice a week until last week..you guys just never want me to show your senior citizen butts up

Comment

I'll be fishing again in a few weeks...just long enough for the fish I have been on to move I am sure

Comment

I was fishing twice a week until last week..you guys just never want me to show your senior citizen butts up
                        Wow! When was that? Lol. We surely need to have another wade trip my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                          ....... then there's TERMO .
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Undercover lover
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

You get that, Harvey? He called us "senior citizens". Next meeting, you trip him with your stroller, and I'll hit him with my cane!

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                                You get that, Harvey? He called us "senior citizens". Next meeting, you trip him with your stroller, and I'll hit him with my cane!
                                Don't get Harvey all worked up. Last time he got to throwing his walker around he lost 3 tennis balls and had to wait till the 15th to get some replacements.
                                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X