468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Robalo! What is your opinion on this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Robalo! What is your opinion on this one?

Think he did this to wrap up the hispanic vote?
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

he's going to ruin this country. we should stop ALL immagration,to many poeple here already!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Moonpie; I expected him to already wave his hand and declare all illegals as US Citizens so he can have another IGNORANT voter base. Thank you for posting this and the dust article-I already hate Ann Richards and Rodriguez for the resident in-state University tuition for Criminals (illegal aliens), now the chief commie bastage is actually advancing it. I wish his kids would sneak into some country and see if that country coddles them, gives them free hospital and medical care and equal tuition as a citizen of that country. I know that if you illegally entered Mexico (and no, I am not picking on Hispanics), the Federales would toss your azz in jail. Why isn't the US doing the same thing to other country's citizens that are illegally here that the other country would do to you if you illegally entered their country? If it was tit for tat, then I would have little issue-but it is not-plus I pay taxes, those GD taxes support universities, so WTF is my GD money paying for a GD CRIMINAL to attend Texas A&M or any other University-BULLCHIT!!!
      Last edited by Robalo; August 19, 2011, 02:14 PM.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It's government by fiat!
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
        X